Recent content by Purple Pete

  1. P

    Bowl projections showing up ...

    If I recall corectly, I think the name of that tune was, "We're Going to Try to Eject as Many Players as We Can."
  2. P

    Um we gotta be ranked after this right?

    In the Cats defense, I wonder how many of the teams ranked above us, undefeated or 1 loss, played the likes of an Indiana, and took them to the wire, no less. Some of the higher ranked teams, perhaps. Maybe I'm in over my head, but I truly don't think that even some very highly ranked teams...
  3. P

    Are we not gonna talk about Purdue beating Illinois?

    Purdue's last B1G win was against IU, believe it or not, pre-Cig, of course. Purdue took Wake Forest, who is ranked higher than we are, to OT, and had several great opportunities to win the game. If memory serves, they had Wake in a 4th and something like 15 situation in OT or near the end of...
  4. P

    Um we gotta be ranked after this right?

    It was fun while it lasted.
  5. P

    Um we gotta be ranked after this right?

    CO 7 TT 3 at half.
  6. P

    PSU v NU @ The Library at Ryan Field Prediction Thread

    Wow, I don't think I have ever seen Coach Braun anywhere near as agitated as he was at the IU post-game presser. I wouldn't want to be playing the Cats this week. NU 41 PSU 13
  7. P

    Parking???

    Geez, it almost sounds like they're treating all of you like students, circa 1984.
  8. P

    Parking???

    Welcome to the brave new world of NIL.
  9. P

    Take the poll

    Let's call the whole thing off.
  10. P

    Donte Moore out

    U$C 80 80, a little extra for you!
  11. P

    NU @ IU Prediction Thread

    Clean up the missed tackles and we've got a shot. Got to treat every down like it is 4th down. Also looking forward to what kind of wizardry the Chipster can conjure up. Will come down to execution and depth. Cats 31 IU 28
  12. P

    Best Offense Since 2000

    Only had to show his hand for two and a half quarters. Hopefully there's a lot more from where that came from!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set