Recent content by Purple Mountain

  1. Purple Mountain

    Week 7 scores

    Y'all may have got in not sure. Definitely looked close on 4th down can't argue on that. But the PI was pretty obvious man our receiver had a step on y'all's back and he gave him a good push in the back. Regardless that only moved the ball to our 48 y'all still could've stopped us but couldn't...
  2. Purple Mountain

    Week 7 scores

    Mitchell 36 Owen 15 Final
  3. Purple Mountain

    Week 7 scores

    Mitchell 36 Owen 7 6:43 4th
  4. Purple Mountain

    Week 7 scores

    Mitchell 29 Owen 7 1:43 3rd
  5. Purple Mountain

    Week 7 scores

    Mitchell 22 Owen 7 6:14 2nd
  6. Purple Mountain

    Week 7 scores

    Mitchell 14 Owen 7 4:54 1st
  7. Purple Mountain

    Week 7 scores

    Mitchell 6 Owen 7 9:23 1st
  8. Purple Mountain

    Week 7 scores

    Mitchell 6-0 10:19 in the 1st
  9. Purple Mountain

    WHC week 6

    Owen 42-20 Heritage running clock Mitchell 35-14
  10. Purple Mountain

    WHC week 5

    To be perfectly honest Im not sure if they had their starting RB or not. The kid they had running the ball was quick and made some good moves but we contained him pretty well. Don't quote me on this but seems like I heard on the radio we held Hendo to 60 something rushing yards. How ever I...
  11. Purple Mountain

    WHC week 5

    I wouldn't necessarily say speed is what beat us. Hendo capitalized when it mattered most. Not taking anything at all from them but we had more offensive yards by a little over 100 yards. Hendo made big stops when it they needed it 4 drives inside the 15 and no points for Mitchell we definitely...
  12. Purple Mountain

    Hey Mr Kidd! Shelby at Eastern Randolph

    I'm gonna have to go back and watch the full game. I listened to most of the 4th qtr and couldn't believe what I was hearing lol. I was shocked when ER didn't kick it at the end. Who knows even if ER had opted for the kick they may have missed. That's what happened to Hibriten tonight they...
  13. Purple Mountain

    MIC @ Mitchell

    I wish Rich was still around to discuss this game. I'll be looking for his Lambo to roll into Ledger tomorrow night 🤣 We're playing hard nose football right now, I'll take Mitchell in a close one 34-31
  14. Purple Mountain

    MIC @ Mitchell

    Yes they will be there. I can honestly say they do a pretty good job at covering our games
  15. Purple Mountain

    WHC Week 9

    Hendo by as much as they want Madison by 1 Heritage by 21
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Deion Sanders at Colorado: 'It's over'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Bowl Projections: CBS Sports releases latest predictions ahead of Week 6