Recent content by Purdidit

  1. P

    Nice game wildcats

    No word yet to my knowledge. Nice of you to ask.
  2. P

    Purdue Statement Game

    I believe Sagarin uses 3 seasons worth of data in the preseason numbers which would mean Purdue's numbers are weighed down by its ineptitude in 2015 and 2016. Vegas seems to like Brohm a lot and I think that more than anything else explains the gap b/w Sagarin and Vegas. Purdue's offense was...
  3. P

    Purdue Statement Game

    I think this is probably right. Purdue's offense wasn't great last season, averaging around 25ppg, so the idea that it would run wild against NU stretches the imagination. I could definitely see this game going this way and man that would be a downer for Purdue. Purdue has so many questions...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating