Recent content by Puppers

  1. Puppers

    This Pitt V VPI game is awesome!

    That FG was good I have been watching different angles since the game ended and I believe he made it.
  2. Puppers

    I do find it telling

    As bad as we were last year we were 8-4 against the spread and we were 7-5 in 2024
  3. Puppers

    Kamario passer rankings

    Kamario is on pace to break Will Rogers single season TD record of 36
  4. Puppers

    Predict the next 4...

    I expect 1-3 but with our ability to hit explosive plays we could pull an upset. The Defense has done their job so far but if we want to beat Bama, LSU, or Texas we are going to need to force some turnovers
  5. Puppers

    Those refs sucked

    I would like an explanation on how they called INT on the field, changed it to incomplete, then went to review and their wasn't enough evidence to change the call back to INT.
  6. Puppers

    Gotta love it for the rebs.

    Don't count out Dr Chambliss just yet. He still put up big numbers yesterday
  7. Puppers

    Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

    Just blatant and obvious ********.
  8. Puppers

    Seen in a hs game last night.

    When I was in HS we had a game delayed for 10 minutes because we got called for Pass Interference and the refs used NFL rules and made it a spot foul and tried to give them 30 yards
  9. Puppers

    Bowl Projections post week 3

    Brett McMurphy says Texas Bowl vs Kansas State
  10. Puppers

    No shave season?

    Exactly what I do. No need to make it complicated
  11. Puppers

    Anthony Evans - I went back and watched some of our game last night...

    Yeah he runs hard. DBs definitely do not enjoy tackling him
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5