Recent content by PU92

  1. P

    Thanks. I need a wheelchair seat and I've been trying to confirm (with the stadium) if I can...

    Thanks. I need a wheelchair seat and I've been trying to confirm (with the stadium) if I can swap tix but I'm still waiting. Getting stressful
  2. P

    How much are you asking for 2 of the tix? Are they only for Saturday?

    How much are you asking for 2 of the tix? Are they only for Saturday?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call