Banned? I’ll admit I don’t know all the rules of message boards because I’ve not been posting that long but I wouldn’t think I’ve done anything to get banned especially on my home bored. I’ll admit I’m not a homer fan like lots of other fans of all teams but I have no clue what I could have...
You must not know the rules very good then. The step count on a travel doesn’t start until you pick the ball up so when he’s in the middle of picking it up and taking a step that step doesn’t count towards a travel/walk but I do appreciate you supporting my Heels!:p
I’m a die hard UNC fan and I’ll say it wasn’t a travel. The step count doesn’t start until you pick the ball up. After he picked it up he took two long steps. No travel!
I haven’t been posting that long, maybe a few weeks. I’ve more less just read all the boards for the last couple years and decided to start posting on THR not to long ago. You’ll have to excuse me if I spell words wrong from time to time I tend to type fast and usually don’t reread before I...