Recent content by pswillia

  1. P

    Texas is Different, Man

    I live in Texas now. One thing that is different here--and that I don't like--is that the private schools are not in the state sports association. So while you do have some good private school programs, they are generally not as strong as programs like Joliet Catholic and others in Illinois...
  2. P

    Smartest team ever?

    Well, I was on the 1990 Oswego HS football team, so I guess that settles it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer reveals Dylan Stewart returned to practice, status undetermined for South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage