Recent content by Psusports7

  1. P

    So....what are everyone's plans for travel/vacation/experiences for 2026?.....

    I’m hoping they open up more slots for the Sailgating in Washington. Already have tickets and a hotel booked, just waiting on flights. We will be there Thursday to Sunday. I’m open to all recommendations, and seems like I’ll see a few of you out there!
  2. P

    The seats would be right next to me and 2 of my friends. I bought 6 thinking I would have a...

    The seats would be right next to me and 2 of my friends. I bought 6 thinking I would have a bigger group going to the game. Section 15-H, Row 22. Just looking to recoup what I paid for them at $270/per so would do $800 total if that works for you.
  3. P

    Yes they are

    Yes they are
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate releases updated college football ratings in pre-Week 6 JP Poll
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season