Recent content by PSUPetch

  1. P

    OT: I have my thoughts, but which movie was funnier?...

    This…plus Animal House was actually a well made motion picture, with good editing and a fantastic musical score. Caddyshack was not well made at all…disjointed, bad editing, and except for the Kenny Loggins classic, fairly underwhelming score. Don’t get me wrong…I love Caddyshack, but it isn’t...
  2. P

    I'm flipping

    Yeah, it’s too bad Franklin never gave him a chance when he was at Penn State. Can’t believe Grunk rewarded him by following him to V Tech. I guess it’s only a matter of time before Franklin’s QB coaching ruins him.
  3. P

    Iowa news

    Well, let’s just see how Matt Campbell does before making any grand proclamations!
  4. P

    Jukebox Weirdo Edition

    Can’t hear this song without visualizing a shadowy Louden Swain jumping rope.
  5. P

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    Was anyone else nervous that the ref was going to penalize us a point when Antney tossed his headgear?
  6. P

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    Does anyone else get Fr. Cenzo NCAA Champion interview vibes when James talks to the media?
  7. P

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    Hell...it was just a joke. Just seemed like your initial post was completely discounting SVN and I was countering it with my faith in the kid and our coaches with a little jab. Sorry...like I said...no offense.
  8. P

    Willie's Mid Summer Crystal Ball

    OMG...clicked on this thread and this was the first post I read. I initially thought you were talking about OkState's new 174 lbr.... had to read it several times before I realized you were referring to the PSU wrestling complex.
  9. P

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    You're right...PSU guys never improve. Please note...No offense, but I probably won't ever hire you as a motivational speaker.
  10. P

    It’s a Penn State World

    Well…not outside of PA, but I routinely get about 55,000 We Are’s several times a day on some days at University Park!
  11. P

    OT: Lucille Ball

    Well…everyone knows that Cheers was the best sitcom of all time. Just sayin’
  12. P

    ONO

    I’d rather he seek out Terry in the stands and throw him.
  13. P

    ONO

    I thought that the commentators were wrong and that PSU actually held the criteria. Does anyone actually know? Thanks
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win