Recent content by psunlc

  1. psunlc

    2026-27 Wrestling Buying/Selling Tix Thread

    If there is anyone, for whatever reason, cannot use their season tickets this year, I would like to purchase them. I really only need one (1) season ticket, but for convenience, I will purchase your subscription and donate whatever I cannot use to the Nittany Lion wrestling club. I am not a...
  2. psunlc

    2022 NCAA Tournament, Session 5 Thread

    IT'S OVER! PSU NATIONAL CHAMPION AGAIN!
  3. psunlc

    2022 NCAA Tournament, Session 5 Thread

    Half-point would be a tie for the team title (National Championship). 1-point is the National Championship!
  4. psunlc

    2022 NCAA Tournament, Session 5 Thread

    1 point from the National Championship!
  5. psunlc

    2022 NCAA Tournament, Session 5 Thread

    10 points from the National Championship!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act