Recent content by psulax3

  1. P

    Post-Northwestern complaints thread ... put all posts in here, as

    Solid lax scrimmage this past Friday night!
  2. P

    Harbaugh has been suspended for three games, will not coach today.

    On the otherhand, I agree with the above poster, psu0408, I think this gives Michigan more motivation. I remember the ridiculous "Free Harbaugh" t-shirts earlier in the season.
  3. P

    Narduzzi to MSU

    I'd imagine Dokish is sweating this one out hoping rumors are not true.
  4. P

    Quick thoughts

  5. P

    “Alumni Association Endorses Happy Valley United, Penn State's Preferred NIL Collective”

    If anyone is paying $2K+ to attend the NIL event in Avalon, NJ this week, does that include an autograph session with the above mentioned CEO?
  6. P

    So you’re telling me there’s a chance… Sofia back on the market

    I took a number of years off post the move from BWI; but refreshing to see these posts and some old names.
  7. P

    Here we go, we're in the news again

    Sounds like something to generate some clicks.
  8. P

    So no discussion about Fitzgerald?

    Rumored to be the next head coach at Northwestern.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit