Recent content by psujejr

  1. P

    Do you agree or disagree with Penn State's scheduling philosophy?

    What does being a season ticket holder have to do with anything? I had them for 20 years and gave them up. I usually work every Saturday now sending 3 boys through Clemson, Rutgers and U of P. Is that ok with you?
  2. P

    Do you agree or disagree with Penn State's scheduling philosophy?

    Personally I hate it. I do not see the benefit of playing Nevada, FIU, and Villanova. At the very least when Michigan is not on the schedule PSU should schedule a major opponent. OSU has home and home series with Texas, Alabama, and Georgia upcoming. Interested to hear others opinions.
  3. P

    AKB: Anyone here well versed in televisions?

    TCL Roku 55 inch @ Walmart for $228. I just purchased 2 of these.
  4. P

    on a slow day how about a cheese steak discussion ? good video

    Lillo's in Hainesport, NJ Cheesesteaks are incredible.
  5. P

    Incident with an autistic child and his father. I’m probably the idiot here.

    Starbucks? Latte? Yes, you are the idiot.
  6. P

    Rutgers... Any fun recommendations?

    where are you picking up the train? do you take the river line to trenton?
  7. P

    PSU favored by 14 over Hoosiers

    Statement? What statement can you make beating a team that lost to RU?
  8. P

    Official Penn State vs Ohio State game thread…

    time to move on from Cliff
  9. P

    Official Penn State vs Ohio State game thread…

    come up small again
  10. P

    Official Penn State vs Ohio State game thread…

    come up small again
  11. P

    Official Penn State vs Ohio State game thread…

    porter aint all that
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Georgia soars to No. 1 after win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia