Recent content by PSUJEFF

  1. P

    PSU BOT Alumni Elections Slate:

    I'll go with Short's people. Moriarty, Krieger , Houston. I'm willing to trust Short. At least to give them a chance. Know who I definitely don't trust? 2 guys with a proven track record of trying to undermine Franklin.. The only thing Jay and Joe share is the last name. he thinks he's always...
  2. P

    PSU BOT Alumni Elections Slate:

    VOTE JAY AND LUBRANO OUT
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7