Recent content by PSUer89

  1. P

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    Come on, we don’t see cowboy hats in PA. I think we should embrace these…
  2. P

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    Oh. I agree there are a lot of problems as things currently stand. I thought you were opposed to Levi and others taking opportunities from incoming recruits- misunderstood you
  3. P

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    Actually, in this case, the younger guys have 5 years coming. They have more economic opportunities available to them than the current group
  4. P

    Transfer Portal 2026 + Other team movements

    I am imagining the Shapiro-Manning conversations before the PSU dual… the gif button won’t work for me but the hate is strong!
  5. P

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    If this happened during the season, MAYBE the thread wouldn’t be so busy. But when you have a guy with AJ’s history, people want to see him off the streets
  6. P

    '26 USA U23 Nationals, 5/29-31, thread

    Yeah, it was bad.
  7. P

    Final X

    Is more public about the situation than I have read? Are you assuming it was “most definitely” not his first time or he would have kept doing it if not caught? Since I don’t know him or what he was going through that night, I wouldn’t assume anything about past or future behavior. But like I...
  8. P

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    King thinking that sounds like a really dangerous beer!🍺 😉
  9. P

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Staph infections from the skin can spread to deeper tissue, especially if there was a cut or something. Obviously, I have no idea if that’s what happened here
  10. P

    Real American Freestyle

    I wonder if Pico regrets his decision to go straight into MMA. His earnings have been modest, and he could have always gone that route after a folkstyle/freestyle career.
  11. P

    Is Kask hurt?

    Thank you for the advice! She was a gerontology major and thought she wanted to work with seniors. However, the program has shown her what a wide array of options there are so she is looking into different populations as well.
  12. P

    Is Kask hurt?

    My daughter had two serious ones. The first one was during skating practice in middle school, fell and was knocked out cold for 5 seconds or so. Then, she concussed herself hitting her head GETTING INTO OUR CAR, after a huge volleyball win. The advice on how to handle concussions had evolved...
  13. P

    Daily Collegian Article On Starrocci Allegations

    I hope somehow he gets help before this ends in tragedy.
  14. P

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    Willie coming in all grumpy cat this morning! Bud Heavies hitting hard?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias