Recent content by PSUBOB

  1. P

    2026 Phillies Thread

    Why is Turner playing every day? His hitting is terrible and he is one of the worst shortstops in the league. Sosa would be an improvement.
  2. P

    OT: TMB TV/Streaming Shows Club: Thread for streaming/TV show discussion…

    The Bruce Willis movie is one of my favorites. Very well done. Includes Brad Pitt and David Morse.
  3. P

    Book(s) you are currently reading.

    East of Eaden is one of my favorite books. A real villian who is a woman.
  4. P

    Biltmore Estate

    I liked Being There.
  5. P

    True on ND

    Didn't their entry pre-date Petitti?
  6. P

    BWI Film Club: New Movie Trailers…

    A great movie. Ahead of its time.
  7. P

    2025-26 PSU MBB Thread

    Same. I stopped just before the half. Teams were competitive in the 60s but that was so long ago.
  8. P

    '25 (in-season) - '26 CFB Portal Thread

    I read that Hayes is not "available" this Spring. Does anyone know why?
  9. P

    2025-26 PSU MBB Thread

    Same here. Carver Clinton and Jeff Person.
  10. P

    OT: TMB TV/Streaming Shows Club: Thread for streaming/TV show discussion…

    After every Mayor of K episode I just am forced to say WOW.
  11. P

    Was anybody at the 92 Penn State vs Notre Dame game

    I was at the game. Very cold. We played well until the final ND drive (sound familiar?) I do not remember anything related to Rudy during the game. At their pep rally the night before the actor who played Rudy led cheers. It was all strange to me. The movie was not something to think about...
  12. P

    2025-26 PSU MBB Thread

    New Haven beat UMass Lowell yesterday.
  13. P

    PSU 2025 Softball thread

    Where is Nemeth?
  14. P

    '24 CFB Portal

    I also played basketball into my 60s. You can still play if you do not stop. Switched to softball , played the infield for a while but now am a pitcher at 78. Sounds old but can still play competitively.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive
  5. 05 High School Arkansas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 4