Recent content by PSUAllegheny

  1. P

    New coach

    Feels like we drove around the country for no reason on every back road imaginable and barely having a car left upon our return just to pull into the neighbor's house across the street. Like so much damage and wear and tear could have been avoided, including the players being upset with not...
  2. P

    Important Life Lessons To Take From This

    I have often heard sports is a microcosm of life and there are certainly some great life lessons to teach young people and take from from this entire situation. I remember a teacher who used to say these things to me when I was young and they all seem to fit this situation. 1) Never make...
  3. P

    I am going to say it.....

    Let's take emotion and names off everything for a minute. Let's work with only what we know as we are trying to fill in holes based on certain names going off the board --- and let's for argument's sake, say this was NOT botched. If it was, then all bets are off the table. If the new coach is...
  4. P

    Do you want PSU to hire Terry Smith as Head Coach?

    First time ever poster. Penn State & Allegheny College graduate - Counseling Psychology background. As for Terry Smith, here is all I want to add. On paper, he should not be hired. There are much stronger resumes. And I understand the sentiment to remove all emotion from the decision. But...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Jeff Capel reveals opinion on capping player earnings via Protect College Sports Act
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC Network reveals updated SEC football rankings after Week 5