Recent content by PSU_Gator

  1. P

    Big Ten Tix............

    now 356 in last 2 minutes
  2. P

    Big Ten Tix............

    I have been at 401 for over 45 minutes.
  3. P

    Big Ten Tix............

    I also logged in my ticketmaster and they forwarded me to the same queue-it screen.
  4. P

    Big Ten Tix............

    It was a button to click for pre-sale. NLWC sent it. I'm number 416
  5. P

    Big Ten Tix............

    Completely screwed I am 446 in line. Would have been nice if that was sent with the presale code.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set