Recent content by PSU-75-DB

  1. P

    '26 Hodge Trophy Finalists; Fan Vote Now Open

    Not that there should have ever been any doubt or question who was the top wrestler in the country. now it's official ! Good for you Mitch.
  2. P

    Stories from Nationals

    Very cool. Thanks for posting.
  3. P

    Mitchell Mesenbrink amazement thread

    Mitch is at a whole other level than anyone else. That's for sure. Better get the Hodge....
  4. P

    Stalling

    New here myself so thought I would chime in. I think what Levihainesgoat says is right. The rules are there but applied so inconsistently. I see a lot of refs make the first stall call and then never hit the wrestler with the second(points) call. I think this is a cover your arse move so they...
  5. P

    Newbie

    Thanks Tom ,got it
  6. P

    Hey Tom just registered for the Wrestling boards and was wondering how do I go about changing...

    Hey Tom just registered for the Wrestling boards and was wondering how do I go about changing the user name that was auto-filled during the registration ? Thanks
  7. P

    Newbie

    Hello fellow wrestling fanatics. New to the board so hoping to enjoy the discussions. Several questions. Can someone instruct me as to how to change my user name ? I cannot find any edits to change it. Secondly, I am about to renew my membership in the Nittany Lions Wrestling Club, but became...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start think about the College Football Playoff
  5. 05 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale