Recent content by PS7680

  1. PS7680

    2025 PSU Football Tickets Buy/Sell

    I have an extra parking ticket for Wisconsin. Lot 34 $50
  2. PS7680

    Parking Guidance

    Wow, I wouldn’t have thought of that! 👌
  3. PS7680

    Parking Guidance

    Great info! Thank you!
  4. PS7680

    Parking Guidance

    One more question….how early do you recommend arriving for a 7:00 match?
  5. PS7680

    Parking Guidance

    Thanks so much everyone!
  6. PS7680

    Parking Guidance

    Going to our 1st match vs OSU! I have no idea of the parking situation. It appears that we should prepay. Any tips on particular lots/locations? Is uber an option? Anyone aware of transportation from the Penn Stater? Advice welcome!
  7. PS7680

    Happy "Jimmy Johnson Disappointment" Day

    Truly one of the best days in PSU football history. So exciting and I remember many details of that night and the scenario leading up to the game. Was at an awesome family party. I have a video of the game. The only blemish, is seeing Sandusky on the sideline 😒
  8. PS7680

    So....what are everyone's plans for travel/vacation/experiences for 2026?.....

    For the most part, we really enjoy Celebrity. Dining is better in the specialty restaurants (not that it isn’t ok in the main dining room). I’ve been pretty disappointed in the fish and don’t eat meat. The meat-eaters were mostly happy (went with 10 others last year) In the MDR. We really like...
  9. PS7680

    So....what are everyone's plans for travel/vacation/experiences for 2026?.....

    Doing our first transatlantic cruise in April on Celebrity Excel. Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona in a sunset verandah cabin.
  10. PS7680

    Erasing the good at PSU.

    French onion soup! Mr C’s The Cattle Car subs
  11. PS7680

    Anyone else happy for Indiana?

    That’s awesome. My soon-to-be 94 year-old mom is still a total sports fan, as I am 😊
  12. PS7680

    OT: Penn State has a lost furry fan today

    So terribly sorry for your heartbreaking loss. It’s the toughest thing ever, to help them say goodbye. You are the best pet-parent, to not prolong Nittany’s suffering. She looks like such a sweet girl 💔
  13. PS7680

    Anyone else watch the Favre trainwreck documentary on Netflix.....

    Incredible and courageous operation
  14. PS7680

    Orange Bowl tickets-

    PBI is awesome. In and out often
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten releases schedule, kickoff times, TV designations for Week 7 of college football