Recent content by prt

  1. P

    25 things about Saturday Football in the 1970s that made it better...

    Full bush and quaaludes, good times.
  2. P

    Does any one know who Joe Blow from Nanty Glo is?

    I had 4 fraternity brothers with the last name Hunt. Matt went by Munt, John went by Junt, Gary went by Gunt, and Carl went by Carl.
  3. P

    Does any one know who Joe Blow from Nanty Glo is?

    I saw this same post on Craigslist Missed Connections.
  4. P

    Did you see the end of the NCSU-Vandy game. Link.

    Take the safety, win the game.
  5. P

    2026 Eagles Thread

  6. P

    Who would you rather see lose?

    Yes.
  7. P

    This might be Dylan’s greatest mastepuece

    Bob himself may disagree….
  8. P

    Jukebox Weirdo Edition

  9. P

    PSU guys cut in NFL

    I dated a girl who was a creamer AND a screamer. It was awesome.
  10. P

    Hmmm... Ok the boss (Tom) is away..

    Start another butter v. margarine thread?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5