Recent content by prossdog

  1. P

    Skal Labissiere cleared to play by NCAA

    And we thank you for being happy for us :) I'm really stoked about this kid. Looking forward to our matchup :D
  2. P

    Giles just says no.

    That could get awkward on a visit to Louisville.
  3. P

    Wenyen Gabriel to UK

    Interestingly a kid who broke the news on our board the day before ANYONE knew he was committing turned out to be a teammate of Gabriel's. He said, oddly enough, that Wenyen knew he wanted Kentucky for about a month. Who knew? Shows how fickle recruiting is. Still think you guys get Giles so I...
  4. P

    Harry Giles Interview

    Cal has actually sold Gabriel on playing the 3 at UK. We're tickled pink to get SKJ but he wouldn't threaten Giles for PT. I still give you guys about 80% chance of getting him but I do have a sliver of hope.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  2. 02 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Florida set to host No. 1 wide receiver again as final decision nears
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech QB Thomas Castellanos availability in question following Kentucky court ruling