Recent content by Privateone

  1. P

    Loyola 27 - Rice 24 FINAL

    Does Rice miss the playoffs?
  2. P

    LA 31 - Rita 0 Final

    Rita is a basketball school anyway.
  3. P

    Anyone watch the FCS championship game last night?

    As my ex-wife used to say, hindsight is 50/50. I was happy with the decision to kick (until they did). I admit I havent followed ISU football. The announcers said "Given the issues with their kicking game...." . Have they had a lot of issues with FGs? I guess that would influence my opinion.
  4. P

    The Seeding State Champions

    Oswego gave MC a much better game than LWE!
  5. P

    ND opts out of Bowl season. Thoughts....

    It’s the same as opting out of the Prep Bowl?
  6. P

    Q of the Week: IHSA Coach of the Year?

    MC wide receivers coach. Making due with what they have, he has really coached them up well.
  7. P

    StL @ Dunlap

    Thanks, I found it. Great game. Announcers were excellent too. Very complimentary to the guests.
  8. P

    StL @ Dunlap

    Is this game streaming anywhere?
  9. P

    Caravan wins 21 - 17 WHEW!

    Travel to Belleville next. Then LWE at home (if they both get there).
  10. P

    Observations from the 2025 season

    I have one observation for your observations. Pizza jokes are timeless, and you are an awful person for being anti-pizza jokes. but in all seriousness about pizza jokes, what is your objection? It is clean and silly. Not an assault on a player or coach.
  11. P

    8A Bracket after Sandburg defeats LWE

    I think MC tanks tonight on purpose to avoid Loyola next week.
  12. P

    Prep Bowl

    YES! Bike rack at 3:00!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting UNC, Arkansas, Louisville and more: 5-star Demarcus Henry breaks down recruitment as decision date nears