Recent content by Pres._rivals188372

  1. P

    So glad Pitt

    Chin up, WVU!
  2. P

    So glad Pitt

  3. P

    WVU WILL NOT BE WELL REPRESENTED...

    You're right - no one wants to travel to see WVU play in the toilet bowl.
  4. P

    I think you guys will be better off in the AAC

    I'm not trolling, this will be good for WVU. The Big 12 was the worst thing for you guys - you're lucking out here.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back