Recent content by Predestined

  1. P

    OT - October scary movie list

    Don't get into newer stuff, but I can give you two classics. The Exorcist. I can't watch it again. I can't even know it's on tv or else I have to turn on all the lights inside the house. Freaks (1932). Yeah I hear you? 1932? Circus freaks get their revenge on a circus strongman who killed one...
  2. P

    OT - October scary movie list

    Anyone seen Fallen? Its one of the few Denzel movies that has escaped me. Looks good but can never find it streaming. Gandolfini in it too.
  3. P

    Wednesday Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's - State vs Alabama

    Dawgs 17 Bammers 14 175 175 HAHAHAHAHAHAHNO WAY N HELL HED EVEN PICK ALABAMA A&M TO BEAT US
  4. P

    Check out this mugshot....WAR EAGLE

    Damn. The entire Israelite nation could walk through that parting.
  5. P

    Let me say this about ….

    Toothless, crimson wearing, mullet sporting mechanics assistants.
  6. P

    Is this the year?

    Painful read, but accurate :) Almost beat them once my four years - 87 on the road. Humphrey again, though we led late.
  7. P

    Soccer Dogs pick up a big point in the road

    I know - great defensive game from the girls. Really wanted the three after that late red card but just couldn't do it. Still, have to be happy with one point at Tennessee!
  8. P

    Bit O Trivia

    Well done! Also is the first true expansion team to win the NFL title
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class