Recent content by POWVA

  1. P

    Of the 100 or so colleges and universities publicly denouncing Hamas…

    I wish that most organizations of any kind would get out of these types of announcements. I really don’t care what Harvard, McDonalds or any other entities thank about the hot button issues of the day. I will make that determination myself. Just my two cents.
  2. P

    OT: Israel Hammas fighting in Middle East

    I think I will get my information from somewhere other than the Off Topic Board. Thanks though.
  3. P

    OT-PSA this is concerning

    Some people on this site are nuts. Come on, you know who are. Well, maybe not.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida