Recent content by Power_I_82

  1. P

    Crawford/Sioux County Co-op Update

    Both teams will field football teams. The main immediate issue is girls sport. Sioux County has had neither vb or girls basketball this year. Crawford is fine across all. Sioux County is low numbers for sure in football but will field a competitive team. They always do.
  2. P

    Football Head Football Coaching Changes

    Hearing Gage Haake at S/T
  3. P

    State Championship Football Games

    I do. Our high school locker room was nicer than the one we dressed in. I'm not sure you can say poll the coaches because I think the coaches voted for the D3 option knowing there would be a chance of moving out of Memorial for the finals. I think coaches are more concerned about keeping a...
  4. P

    State Championship Football Games

    I'm telling you. Give me a night game with several thousand people in the stands over playing at 11 am in front of a thousand. Just my opinion but the Memorial Stadium experience is a little over sold. Locker rooms sucked, atmosphere sucked, rushed you out after the game to get ready for the...
  5. P

    New Football Coaches/Jobs

    I'd agree with you on Crick. Pretty cool for the Cozad kids to have someone with his resume leading the program. They will definitely be a team I'll keep an eye on next fall.
  6. P

    New Football Coaches/Jobs

    I hear you. That one will be interesting to see. Interested to see if he plays similar to what they did at Cross County. Power run game. Man he had some dudes when he was there
  7. P

    New Football Coaches/Jobs

    Arcadia-Loup City- Bishop Neumann- Joseph Pavlik Blair - Will Lansman Blue Hill- Matt Carroll Cozad- Jared Crick Crete- Josh Littrell Crofton- John Ostemier CWC- Drew Kasselder Deshler- Hayden Delano Elkhorn- Wade McVey Fairbury- Jeff Savage Franklin- Chris Bode Giltner- Phillip Mancuso Grand...
  8. P

    New Football Coaches/Jobs

  9. P

    8-Man Football Changes Coming

    100% agree. Lets not forget anyone playing from the West is on mountain time so you are telling them they are playing for a state title at basically the same time they get to school everyday. So now you are probably saying 5am wake up/breakfast/travel to stadium to be there by 6am. We've went...
  10. P

    8-Man Football Changes Coming

    Never said anything about A-C2. Leave them in Lincoln. They will figure out the broadcasting. Maybe it isn't PBS, who does a great job, but it will be quality whatever is done. Heck, some HS streams are better than what PBS was putting out 20 years ago. Your point of PBS being free for...
  11. P

    8-Man Football Changes Coming

    I totally agree with what you are saying. The state won't/doesn't care much about this. I meant more on the fan side of things. I just think you will get back to seeing more people from around the state make trips to watch games if they are centrally located. Kearney doesn't miss on these...
  12. P

    8-Man Football Changes Coming

    Here is my take. I for one like the addition of the D3 class. I think it levels the playing field across 8 man and puts the classes more in line with what every other class has numbers wise. I also applaud moving the finals out of Memorial Stadium. Again, my opinion is the games had kind of...
  13. P

    Boys Volleyball

    Participation issues across the board in this state and people want to add a sport. Probably start out as only Class A but agree it would trickle down like everything does. This makes zero sense to me
  14. P

    Head Football Positions

    Trimble to coach Med Valley should raise some eyebrows. They've definitely struggled the last 3 years but he's won multiple state 6 man titles and knows the 6 man game as good as anyone. I do believe they have some numbers coming up and were pretty young last year.
  15. P

    D1/D2/D3 8-Man Football Proposal

    Be a cold day in hell before Nebraska HS's vote to eliminate 8 man IMO
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Miami vs. Clemson: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Tennessee RB DeSean Bishop credits Alex Golesh with his huge rushing performance vs. Auburn
  5. 05 On3 Football AP Poll Prediction: Projecting Top 25 ranking after Week 5 of college football