Recent content by Posty Ghosty

  1. Posty Ghosty

    Neal McReady reporting Freeze to Auburn**

    Nah, give Leach a little Mucinex, s*** coffee, and a fish sandwich and we can go 1-3.
  2. Posty Ghosty

    Neal McReady reporting Freeze to Auburn**

    Welp. Hope that isn't true. Not that I think Kiffin is a great coach and I wanted him to leave Ole Miss, but I really dislike Bucky.
  3. Posty Ghosty

    Ole Miss thinking of not letting Kiffin coach?

    2 undie dawgs, away and in the rain? Hope our boys packed their fish sandwiches for this one.
  4. Posty Ghosty

    Mullen interest in State

    Don's not exactly wrong in his analysis of Oxford vs. Starkville, but it is to note that it has changed significantly the last 10 years. I don't live within 1500 miles of Mississippi and every time I come back and see Starkville, it looks very different. Granted, I've been back to Starkville...
  5. Posty Ghosty

    Former player Cadillac Williams

    Chris Relf We'd for sure go 1-11 but we'd be undefeated in Egg Bowls.
  6. Posty Ghosty

    Yeah, he gone

    He's said so many statements when asked about leaving for Awwbarn except: "Nah, gonna stay put" He gone.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade