Recent content by Porter1997

  1. P

    What are you getting the program you follow for Christmas?

    The Porters will be receiving a clean bill of health. Injuries completely tanked the last two seasons
  2. P

    Feeto's Friday Upset Special......

    If DGN qualifies per Feeto's standards, then roll Trojans all the way. Other than that, no upsets for me
  3. P

    Lockport Non-Football Related

    Lived in Lockport all my life and I love it. But man, downtown Lockport (or really all of 9th/159th from Farrell to Renwick/Prairie Bluff) is murder, especially during rush hour
  4. P

    Lockport Non-Football Related

    It's still there, you can drive down Division from 53 and see it. Very small swing bridge. Gotta protect the prairie down there. Reopening that bridge (don't think that is even feasible) or replacing it on Division would do a ton of damage to what is the largest section of dolomite prairie left...
  5. P

    Lockport Non-Football Related

    One day that bridge will be built. I doubt I live to see it.
  6. P

    Feeto's Friday Upset Special.....

    After watching Glenbard East barely put AT away last week, I'll eat my shoes and your shoes if this happens
  7. P

    Lockport Non-Football Related

    The District owns the land for the new HS and has owned it for a very long time. 6 referendums voted down in last 20 years. -Increased taxes -Fears of Homer Glen "stealing" the high school ala Romeoville and Lockport West (not gonna happen, need the old timers to die off) -Drawing the lines for...
  8. P

    Feeto's Friday Upset Special......

    Tolono over DuQuoin DuQ is higher seed and favored on CalPreps
  9. P

    Intriguing 1st rd games

    I imagine this one gets messy
  10. P

    SWSC and DVC merge

    West Aurora is leaving and being replaced by Brook. Numbers will stay the same
  11. P

    SWSB talk

    Dang I don't think the Raiders are gonna win by that much Bones!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Mike Young on his players liking him: 'I'm sure they like me, I paid them really well'
  5. 05 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith draws comparison to Randy Moss: 'He can strike the fear of God in you'