Recent content by Porkchop.sixpack

  1. P

    I am totally against the Egg Bowl on Thanksgiving

    They will bring you turkey and dressing right to the stadium.
  2. P

    I am totally against the Egg Bowl on Thanksgiving

    I sit either in Brandon or Starkville with the family and have Thanksgiving. I don't go to Hell.
  3. P

    Whatever happened the LT's "Cigar Boys"?

    Who are they? I think most people who think there is this small group of folks who significantly influence MSU athletics are just a bunch of conspiracy theorists. There is no group of "cigar boys" formally or informally. The list of large donors ebbs and flows, changing sometimes more than at...
  4. P

    I have now lost my respect for Whit Waide and Stricklin, let me tell you why

    That is not in keeping with Mr. Stricklin's greek upbringing. That is all.
  5. P

    Maybe I'm being a little greedy

    Well, I wouldn't say the second part.
  6. P

    OT: Craft Beer and the 2011 Legislative Session

    Really? Really? I mean, I guess if you like that type of person, you could come up with some compliments. But, good guy?
  7. P

    From a good source regarding Tobias

    I will just claim the title of best HS in the state. </p>
  8. P

    Happy Hour Tonight, just outside S-Vegas, who's in??

    And I leave to go home from Ricks just to pee. But, I saw a dude take a dump in the concrete pee ditch there one time. Back against the wall. Feet on the side you stood on. Pretty well an all-time low for that guy, I'm sure.
  9. P

    Bleacher Report ranks loudest stadiums

    TN doesn't have near the noise it should given the number of fans and the enclosure. Nowhere close to LSU.</p>
  10. P

    Richard Williams,Harvey Hull, and the Softball Player

    you could have asked him yourself as he walked off the field.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating