Recent content by Pookieray

  1. P

    Anyone want to make a call on UGA vs Bama

    I hope bama kicks the snot out of UGA. After Kirby’s “ I didn’t call a TO lie” I wish they would lose every game and he becomes homeless.
  2. P

    Is this the year?

    Rain may be our friend this year.
  3. P

    Really stupid question.....

    I think I have heard Coach Lebby say, paraphrasing, that the LT has the agility and footwork but isn’t putting it together for whatever reason. He seems to just kinda lean and reach and then just grab and hold on. Very frustratin.
  4. P

    Maybe I’ve missed this in the past years

    is it commonplace for the DC ,ZA, to be the one to decide on whether or not to accept a penalty. I’ve noticed in the games, while our D is on field, he determines to accept or decline a penalty. It does make sense that he would as maybe helps with the offenses tendencies .
  5. P

    Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

    We needed a game like this, they now know how to win.
  6. P

    Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

    They said he shanked the punt but it was still a 50yd’r
  7. P

    Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

    Love that Lebby just told ZA good job.
  8. P

    No shave season?

    Does this apply to the females on the board too?
  9. P

    Wednesday Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's - State vs Missouri

    38-16 State Fluff 85 Evans 75 I don’t mind their coach.
  10. P

    Elijah Dinktits on Lebby

    You don’t honestly believe if Sly was the coach that we would have scored 40+ in each game and be 3-0?
  11. P

    OT: memes only

    As an AF vet, I find this hysterical!
  12. P

    OT: memes only

    Ima do what I’ve always been told to do and choose “C”
  13. P

    SEC roll call

    A&M v LSU must win for both teams
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set