Recent content by PoochieD

  1. P

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Hami headed for that dunk:
  2. P

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Cal needs some Gold Bond.
  3. P

    *OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*

    Moron
  4. P

    Selection Show Thread

    Clark just said nothing.
  5. P

    ''OFFICIAL GAME THREAD''

    It's a fancy way of saying 'porch'. I should have said porch.
  6. P

    ''OFFICIAL GAME THREAD''

    Mine do...I watch every game on my lanai. Wisconsin last year, Kansas this year, I was worried they'd call the police.
  7. P

    Miami taking it to Duke. Going to take strong ref intervention to save them.

    Not according to Dick, but yes any other team but Duke and that's and 1 with Dick in agreement.
  8. P

    I hope Maryland wins...

    I think you may be a racist, but I haven't quite figured out how all this stuff works. From what I've gathered, if you, poster, are white...you're a sick racist. If you're hispanic or mixed, you may be a racist. If you're black, I'm sorry I almost judged you as I cannot possibly understand...
  9. P

    NCAA Tournament Ads

    Not sure, but that *** is definitely visible. It's the size of a car door.
  10. P

    NCAA Tournament Ads

    Major omission on my part. The BMW ads are bad. I get them confused with the Buick ads, which are now featuring their own annoying old woman. And I do chuckle at 'Barles Charkley'. They've improved since the first one.
  11. P

    NCAA Tournament Ads

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pat McAfee announces one million dollar donation to University of Iowa Health Care Stead Family Children's Hospital
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building