Recent content by Poketologist

  1. P

    Oklahoma Musicians You May Never Have Heard Of....

    She was in early 90s I think.
  2. P

    Oklahoma Musicians You May Never Have Heard Of....

    She used to front a band called Glass House in Tulsa. Used to see her a couple times a month at Full Moon Cafe on Yale. Also I think she may have been in the OSU Marching Band back in the 90’s.
  3. P

    Test

    Finally just used an old Flickr account, guess it worked.
  4. P

    Test

  5. P

    They are coming

    I saw Less than Jake and Bowling for Soup in Denver last month. This festival in Vegas in on my calendar.
  6. P

    They are coming

    Awesome. I need to go see them.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win