Recent content by Pokes28

  1. P

    Whiskey & Bourbon Collectors/Aficionados....

    I do like rye, but that isn't a bourbon. I don't know why rye is almost always cask strength instead of being diluted down to 40-44% like most everything else. I consume about 99% of the bourbon I drink in cocktails, primarily old fashions. Whereas the Scotch and Irish I drink is neat...
  2. P

    Whiskey & Bourbon Collectors/Aficionados....

    I really don't like most bourbons. They are, on the whole, too sweet for me. I prefer Scotch or Irish neat. But if you guys find a quality bourbon that doesn't have that sweet note to it, please let me know.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set