Recent content by Poker_Tiger

  1. P

    Completely OT. Electric cars.

    What determines how long batteries last is not miles, it is battery cycles. Tesla batteries last 1,500 cycles. The 200K miles is a translation and it is the most conservative estimate. It basically assumes you drain and fully recharge the battery every day. Most real world use has the 1,500...
  2. P

    Completely OT. Electric cars.

    I went bigger than I needed and got the Tesla charger ($425) and the install was like $600. You could just get a NEMA 14-50 wall outlet installed (if you don't have one) and use a mobile connector ($230)
  3. P

    Completely OT. Electric cars.

    I just bought a Tesla and it the best car I have ever owned. Completely takes the concept of what a car is and turns it on it's head. Best parts: Unbelievable raw speed AI capabilities like self driving, but is even more than that - overall software is world class 1 pedal driving is a game...
  4. P

    Project Veritas - Pfizer Expose

    I don't care who you are, this is funny...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters
  5. 05 On3 Football Kansas vs. Utah kickoff time moved up due to inclement weather forecast