Recent content by Pointingdogsrule

  1. P

    Where Ya Been?

    Modica was a blast!!!! Got to ride in the early Fiat cars in those narrow streets!!! The train sounds great!!
  2. P

    2026 college wrestling schedule news thread - NOW includes PSU 26-27 schedule

    Just do NOT piss off Ranger Dan 😂😂😂😂
  3. P

    The "Off Topic" discussion thread

    We quartered him out in the national forest. i went with a Euro mount. I’m 67 and no more room for stuff like this. I moved from a huge home to a ranch style….. no room big enough. The guys in Sundance took it in on Thursday morning and had the euro done the next day, WOW!!!! I’m your lost...
  4. P

    The only robbery this year worse than Robideau vs Duke...

    If it’s meatchicken they will always get the calls!!
  5. P

    The "Off Topic" discussion thread

    Day 2 of my Wyoming elk hunt. 85 degrees. Sat over a water hole in a ground blind for the evening. 10 cows and this boy came in! 12 yard shot. He was good enough for me. We had elk around us everyday in the national forest. So awesome!!! 😊😊. Estimation of weight 900 lbs. these animals are huge...
  6. P

    The "Off Topic" discussion thread

    First batch of my “Tangy spaghetti sauce” …. Excellent!!!! I air fry my tomatoes at 475. Skins pull off easy and fluid cooks out. I’ll leave a few crispy skin to give it a Smokey taste. The recipe I like calls for red pepper flakes along with seasoning to give it a mild bite 😊.
  7. P

    Where Ya Been?

    I was to Mt. Saint Helens a few years after the eruption. I’d love to go back and see what she looks like …. Some 40 years later. 😊
  8. P

    Where Ya Been?

    Sicily. Palermo… neat city but dirty. There is an incredible “puppet show”. 3 foot puppets. Also great street food and an open air marketplace. Monreale !!! The most beautiful mosaics I could ever imagine! Marsala, beautiful streets and lots of open air plays and concerts. Just up the road are...
  9. P

    Where Ya Been?

    My return flight was out of Catania to Rome. At Rome no airport change. For the first time I experienced the “Dreamliner” what an airplane 😊. Didn’t even know I was flying.
  10. P

    The "Off Topic" discussion thread

    Elk cameras are set up in Wyoming. Only 22 more days for archery season. Getting excited!! Lots of small bulls and one nicer bull.
  11. P

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    I love Levi…… but let’s get the next guys in the lineup? Maybe?
  12. P

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    You might be correct. I posted the “Grip” post. I can’t find it and the all reply’s are gone? But then I’m 67 so maybe I’m going nuts!!!
  13. P

    OT. BBQ, Smokers and other fun things.

    I’m NOT a professional griller. I’m loving my new Recteq “backyard beast”. 1200 sq inches. I retired the GMG I just pulled off ribs today. Used the Heath Riles technique. I like mine slightly falling off the bone. Home run…. They are delicious 😋. I’ve also done shrimp, lobster, brats, pizza, and...
  14. P

    Iowa news

    I think some predicted that Crookham would have health issues on the Iowa board? Lisa????
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Kansas vs. Utah kickoff time moved up due to inclement weather forecast
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting USA Basketball October Minicamp: Friday’s 2029 & 2030 top performers