Recent content by pocha444444

  1. P

    Heck

    Lol...sure make an incoherent post to try and back your way out of being called out for being incorrect. Whatever you gotta do I guess...
  2. P

    Heck

    I'm not talking about a QB change, just setting the record straight and you seem unwilling to simply go back and look to confirm the starters were still in. I'm sorry your Twitter source clearly got it wrong. Perhaps you should check other sources or your own eyes going forward.
  3. P

    Heck

    If your original point was "we shouldn't make a QB change based off of one drive" then that's fine, I can get behind that. However, your original post I responded to was about OSU playing backups (not true) and them "going to zone" (not really relevant as they had played mostly zone the entire...
  4. P

    The other players got a jolt when heck went in

    Again, no they didn't. The linebackers didn't "just drop", they were playing it straight up. Go back and watch. It's amazing how one or two posters can say something incorrect and then everyone just takes it as fact. They even brought #6 the corner on a blitz one of the plays for Christ's sake.
  5. P

    The other players got a jolt when heck went in

    Oh he's got a tweet folks! Go back and watch, you're wrong. There was one, maybe two guys that weren't 1's on their depth chart, and I believe one was already out to start the game.
  6. P

    Heck

    They mixed in man with zone all day, they played both. Including zone on Hank's first turnover and his last interception. It was mostly zone on 1st and 2nd downs, and then a lot of man on 3rd. It appeared they went man on Heck's PI play to Vander Zee but I'd have to watch it again. So...
  7. P

    Heck

    Majority of starters were still in and man vs. zone is irrelevant. Ohio State plays mostly zone anyways, and were in zone on Hank's last pick. What's your point?
  8. P

    Did KF choose the wrong QB . . . again? Heck yes.

    I went back and watched. According to their depth chart it was only a couple at most. Basically all starters still in the game including D line and top defensive backs.
  9. P

    The other players got a jolt when heck went in

    No they weren't. Why do people just make sh*t up? They have eight guys in the box on half the plays and all but a deep safety within 8-10 yards of the line of scrimmage. The majority of the starters were all still in, including starting D line and their top defensive backs.
  10. P

    Iowa-Michigan Prediction Thread

    Hawks D turns over Underwood multiple times, but offense goes ultra conservative as Kirk does in all big games and only results in two field goals. Michigan finally puts a drive together late to win 7-6.
  11. P

    QB Battle: Jeremy Hecklinski appears to have passed Hank Brown on the Depth Chart. QB was NOT a Transfer Portal Priority per KF on Dec 18

    Definitely this for me. I don't think Heck is very good. This isn't a situation like with Beathard/Stanzi/etc. where you had a great option being blocked. Brown did look great last week to start, he hit a number of open throws and made a few plays himself, but then also had some bad moments...
  12. P

    Hank Brown will start vs Clown U

    Disagree that Brown looks more poised. He does have the better arm and can make the open throws when on schedule. I hope he looks better vs pressure against ISU than he did against NIU. There were some worrisome plays towards the end of his time last week.
  13. P

    QB Battle: Jeremy Hecklinski appears to have passed Hank Brown on the Depth Chart. QB was NOT a Transfer Portal Priority per KF on Dec 18

    Wow Sherlock, you cracked the case! I literally said in the post that gun to my head I think I'd pick Heck at the moment. I also was very fair in my ratings. For example, Heck's touchdown pass was rated neutral instead of positive since it was a wide open schemed up play. I also rated one of...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade