Recent content by pmarcum

  1. P

    Hello. Here are the 3x autographed cards I have. Sorry I just saw your post about the cards...

    Hello. Here are the 3x autographed cards I have. Sorry I just saw your post about the cards. Please let me know if you have any questions. If you have any idea of there value I will listen, I would have to research. I have no idea what they might be worth. From my perspective they are in perfect...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: "It will be soon" — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas adds commitment from blue-chip running back Micah Rhodes