Recent content by pmack3641

  1. P

    New hat dropped

    I’m a dad and I hope my sons DONT buy one for me👎
  2. P

    Has your opinion of Lebby changed

    Yes, you can see it in his eyes and demeanor. First two years he looked lost but now he’s got control of the game. Hopefully that translates into wins, but he’s definitely a better coach
  3. P

    Who was the coach dropping F bombs about holding?

    Are you sure he wasn’t taking about our left tackle? That kid was having trouble blocking air 🙄
  4. P

    SC Fan here

    She was probably one of the better looking ones in SC. Guess she’s a “cocks fan” 😉
  5. P

    LSU in a total shocker wins it's case in state court...

    I bet their flunky governor didn’t have anything to do with the decision ****🙄
  6. P

    I found something out at my specialist today…

    May God bless you for your next surgery and praying that it’s successful. Thank you for sharing
  7. P

    How did you learn how to swim…?

    Lessons, became a life guard at our beach, saved 3 people. Also use to love root beer floats from Mr. Softy at the beach 😂
  8. P

    She is on the market.....

    I can but I won’t mention his name
  9. P

    As a University we should invest more in women’s sports

    How is softball ahead of baseball? They don’t come close to drawing the crowds baseball does. Their revenue stream is probably only 25% of what baseball brings in, tv revenue is not comparable to NCAA baseball and if you want to consider softball a major sport at the university level there...
  10. P

    ESPN let Karl Ravech go…

    Smith is the worst, thinks he knows everything about sports an now politics. You almost never hear talking baseball or hockey, to much of a non black sports . Reason why is he knows very little about both. He’s just a big mouth who IMO is a racist.
  11. P

    So Congress is about to vote on time change

    I’m surprised they’re even looking at a bill, those clowns haven’t done one thing this term.
  12. P

    Weightlifters…..

    Thanks but I’m not 80 yet, I’m a lot younger 79
  13. P

    Weightlifters…..

    Lifted when I was in my early 30’s had to stop as my kids were into sports and I ended up coaching them. Finally got back into weight lifting when I was 62, my fat *** went up 240lbs, thighs were sore, right then I decided to get back in the gym. Started my 17 year this past December (yes I’m...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters