Recent content by playboymixx

  1. P

    6A championship conversation

    You can't be serious! lol Granite City's QB is currently starting for ESL, but Talyn Taylor wouldn't?! FOH LOL
  2. P

    What did we learn week 8!?!?

    Eville absolutely puts in the same effort in the playoffs, if not more. A conference championship is always a goal for the Tigers, but a state championship is obviously far more important. The effort from Eville is there, but they have just come up short in the playoffs against better...
  3. P

    Gettis Leaves O'Fallon

    That's at least a small silver lining.
  4. P

    Gettis Leaves O'Fallon

    I wonder if O’Fallon’s wins will be overturned. I hate to see this at the high school level. Hopefully more gets done about this kind of thing.
  5. P

    Illinois Football Too 5 Rankings

    Loyola Mt. Carmel LWE Cary Grove Byron
  6. P

    What State Title Game Intrigues You the Most?

    First of all, my "wow" comment was in response to a post that I didn't know was about ESL. I don't know who Corndog is and when quickly skimming through his comment, I initially thought that it was about some team up in the Chicago area, as most posters are from up north. As far as your claim...
  7. P

    Roxana / Mt. Carmel SHOOTOUT

    Both teams have scored touchdowns on every possession. No defense at all.
  8. P

    ESL VS K3 thoughts?

    Didn’t you say that Eastside fans started chanting first though? Can’t blame the other side for responding with something.
  9. P

    ESL VS K3 thoughts?

    That's just sports. Can't be mad at a response chant. What else were they supposed to do? lol
  10. P

    York 36 - Edwardsville 29, final

    A very entertaining game. York was able to exploit Edwardsville's weak secondary pass defense the way that I thought would happen last weekend. Congratulations to York!
  11. P

    ESL VS K3 thoughts?

    That makes sense
  12. P

    ESL VS K3 thoughts?

    He’s out? 😲
  13. P

    ESL VS K3 thoughts?

    That hasn’t worked and they have had several 3 and outs. On their first possession they ran sideways a bit more and had success.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5