Recent content by Planohorn

  1. Planohorn

    Got emails today that my sub was cancelled but on my iPad I’m still in Members Only. Had several...

    Got emails today that my sub was cancelled but on my iPad I’m still in Members Only. Had several back and forth via email w Maria tryin to explain I was still able to log in, etc. You guys had an old cc that I hadn’t updated. Then I went to my phone and was locked out and it let me join back up...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set