Recent content by PKGinATL

  1. PKGinATL

    The season parking pass is sold, I am sorry. When the thread was removed, I probably did not go...

    The season parking pass is sold, I am sorry. When the thread was removed, I probably did not go back and remove it.
  2. PKGinATL

    I think it’s a shame that our Administration

    He preached of God’s love. God’s love is not an affirming love of sin. It is a transforming love. I hope you receive it one day. Charlie would be spewing hate speech if he affirmed sin as sin is condemning.
  3. PKGinATL

    I think it’s a shame that our Administration

    I think the point of the debate was for young, emotional college students to learn what they believe. The 2010’s saw a cultural shift that the youth were bombarded with Hollywood taking on social issues, the media shifting hard left, and cancel culture in full effect. Most youth believed that...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten releases schedule, kickoff times, TV designations for Week 7 of college football