Recent content by Pizzaboy1

  1. P

    To Hell with sPitt**

    76 nice to see you venturing South of the Mason-Dixon.This boards average IQ just went up 10 pts with you on here!
  2. P

    Congrats Rutgers

    Joseph got pinned?
  3. P

    Pitt?

    Pitt didn't offer!
  4. P

    Interesting Brown vs Huggins comments...

    Every time I read this board I want to kick Pride's ***.
  5. P

    Only 12 turnovers

    Pride is the dumbest person I've ever encountered and I taught public school for 32 years.
  6. P

    OT: Kansas lost 3 of last 4

    Does Huggins have his center?
  7. P

    Brandon Knapper showed tonight he’s better than McCabe and needs confidence, more rope.

    I hope pride goes into the transfer portal and never comes back,what an idiot.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'