Recent content by Piscataway_rivals

  1. P

    Buffalo players comments...

    I think there have been more than one
  2. P

    Buffalo players comments...

    Well with our own players committing to the ‘University of Rutger’ I would cut some slack..
  3. P

    The Ash Era is OVER

    Wile E. Coyote Foghorn Leghorn would provide a better chance to win
  4. P

    Game Day Experience Thread

    It’s a joke. I could smuggle in a medium sized Guatemalan wrapped in the blanket I stuff in the clear bag.
  5. P

    Game Day Experience Thread

    Do all the thinkgs I am allowed to place inside the clear plastic bag also have to be smaller than the clutch?
  6. P

    Game Day Experience Thread

    If the purse can fit in the clear plastic bag can women bring it in?
  7. P

    Chris Ash Assaulting Players With Water

    Worst case scenario
  8. P

    OT: RUforReal

    Ever wonder why kamikaze pilots wore helmets?
  9. P

    Comcast could dump Big Ten Network

    I’m 4 blocks off of Rt 1 in Middlesex county. No FIOS for me.
  10. P

    OT: Subs in Metuchen area

    Tastee is awesome you cuck.
  11. P

    OT: Cord cutters, Directv Now vs Sling

    I’m going unlimited with my phone data ($5 more a month) and getting a hotspot.
  12. P

    2018 RU football promotional schedule released

    No, It will just be a different shore.
  13. P

    Familiar name - graduate transfer to Eastern Michigan

    Totally agree as the technical points. But for me, nothing quite as satisfying as shifting a manual transmission.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters