Recent content by PirateBlue08

  1. PirateBlue08

    Yankees

    Yanks in 4… I was there
  2. PirateBlue08

    Oct Tweets

    No different than any other major pro league, right? What coach makes more than the team's star players?
  3. PirateBlue08

    September Tweets

    Why would Dan's head explode if Seton Hall sent Fisher to media day?
  4. PirateBlue08

    Jerry with Sha

    rules are rules, otherwise, what? F***** anarchy.
  5. PirateBlue08

    Jerry at practice

    While Fisher was not ideal, I’m not sure Suemnick would have taken that much of his playing time, but we will never know.
  6. PirateBlue08

    Jerry at practice

    Fisher came in being thought of at one time as our best player after Clark, and most offensive threat.
  7. PirateBlue08

    Jerry at practice

    Out of pure curiosity can anyone else confirm if this statement is even remotely accurate? Never heard much about Suemnick having big expectations much less starting.
  8. PirateBlue08

    Spain Getting Better

    stupida faaaacking game
  9. PirateBlue08

    Jerry at practice

    Forgot all about that. Didn’t they call him the Dancing Bear? Or was that Melvyn Oliver 🤣
  10. PirateBlue08

    Jerry at practice

    Wasn’t that Garcia? I don’t recall Teague losing time to knees but maybe I’m wrong
  11. PirateBlue08

    Jerry at practice

    Copeland looks strong as a horse. Is Eugene Teague's final season his ceiling or even better? Looks like a similar player at least body-wise.
  12. PirateBlue08

    Jerry at practice

    I remember most people on this board were upset when he committed. I said back then he's a solid versatile Big East guard and can do a bit of everything and people will be surprised. I definitely think he will be like an additional starter even if he comes off the bench.
  13. PirateBlue08

    Look who was at the Rutgers-Howard game

    He can’t be allowed back in our social club, that much I do know
  14. PirateBlue08

    Look who was at the Rutgers-Howard game

    HOW MUCH MORE BETRAYAL CAN I TAKE?? I feel like I been stabbed in the haaaaat!
  15. PirateBlue08

    MPG

    Im still struggling to parse out the 3 and the 4. I assume Thomas and Rodney Brown can only play the 3 and Williams could only play the 4 (and 5), while Theo, Wol, and Fisher can all play the 3 and 4. If that's all true, I can't see Brown and Thomas giving up time to either of Theo, Wol, or...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive