Recent content by Pionner73

  1. P

    Getting there.....

    Hang in there brother get well soon happy holidays
  2. P

    Freshman numbers way down

    LWE has67 smart ***
  3. P

    Best location to host the IHSA State Football Title Games

    Soldiers Field would be a lot like the U of I it would seam empty
  4. P

    Best location to host the IHSA State Football Title Games

    Carbondale is closer to Memphis then Chicago Hancock is a better then SIU more hotels restaurants then Carbondale when the game were at ISU almost always a full house regardless of which class team was playing
  5. P

    Best location to host the IHSA State Football Title Games

    Illinois State would be the best place. The big draw back is no indoor practice area. U of I is way too big seams empty. NIU is great location is not great for most of the state. The new Hancock stadium would have a great atmosphere. Bloomington/Normal has a lot for fans. ISU should have never...
  6. P

    week 1 openings for next season

    Who is this zoneblizter31 I think he should be banned what an Asshat
  7. P

    State Championship location

    Have you ever been at a Mount Carmal game I don’t think so loser
  8. P

    State Championship location

    Check out all of Tim's posts on recruiting visits, many include Illinois. I think there are still some kids in the state that want to play Big Ten football. Last post, happy thanksgiving.
  9. P

    State Championship location

    Maybe illinija should worry about his Illini team getting beat by Iowa 63-0
  10. P

    State Championship location

    Illinois State and Northern are not “D2’”
  11. P

    State Championship location

    Not a great place for the players the smaller stadiums are better
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Buckeyes set a high bar for No. 1 running back: 'I can see myself fitting in at Ohio State'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-Star PG Nasir Anderson details UNC, Providence & Virginia visits; Discusses what's next in his recruitment