Recent content by PioneerPride11

  1. P

    Northwestern 6a/7a

    I wouldn't use this game as a measuring stick as to how good Freedom is. Watauga has zero upper classmen. This is a two dog race for the conference, freedom vs AC. If there's a close third its St Stephens.
  2. P

    Northwestern 6a/7a

    Freedom wins tonight by 2 TDs at least.
  3. P

    Northwestern 7A/6A Week 4

    This is the same story year in and year out for Freedom since, oh I dont know, 2010. They look great on paper, but dont get it done.
  4. P

    Northwestern 7A/6A Week 4

    Freedom should have been more competitive than that with all the seniors they have. Their coach had no problems puffing his chest out pre season.
  5. P

    Post JV scores for 5A/6A

    Watauga 42 mt airy 14
  6. P

    Northwestern 6A/7A Week 2 Predictions

    Wasn't it implemented a few years back that schedules are made with logistics in mind? I was thinking the state almost forced schools to play non conference games in close proximity. I may be wrong though.
  7. P

    Northwestern 6A/7A Week 2 Predictions

    I wouldn't say it was easily. It was 14 all at halftime. They opened it up in the second half, yes. But thats the only matchup you post a score. Instead of answering my question, you sidestep and ask me a question. So again, who hurt you? And what do you have against Watauga?
  8. P

    Northwestern 6A/7A Week 2 Predictions

    Who hurt you? What do yoy have against Watauga?
  9. P

    Northwestern 6A/7A Week 2 Predictions

    Excited to see how a young, inexperienced watauga team performs tonight. I think itll speak volumes to coach habichs ability to prepare teams for Friday. He is one of the best at that, but its going to come down to execution. TCR wants the win and on paper they are the better team in my opinion
  10. P

    Week 2

    Hope everything is alright sir.
  11. P

    New commissioner named for NCHSAA

    Ya the last commissioner was rock bottom. Only up from here.
  12. P

    Northwestern 6A/7A Week 1 Predictions and Conference Outlook

    Watauga looked pretty good in the scrimmage Friday. Player development is key this season. Side note. I watched all the scoreboard interviews from the other day, wasn't very happy to hear what Adkins had to say. He took some indirect shots at Watauga. Only thing I can say, is with 20 seniors...
  13. P

    Northwestern 6A/7A Week 1 Predictions and Conference Outlook

    I appreciate the optimism about Watauga reloading, but the reality is the cupard is pretty bare this season. For probably the first time in Habichs tenure at Watauga, hes starting from scratch. I watched an interview not long ago he said only two starters return from last year's team. Roughly 75...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'