Nope. That ad was for Bullock Toyota. Bullock sold and the new owner moved the dealership to Philadelphia and renamed it Docs Toyota. Crowson Ford now occupies that space outside of downtown Louisville
From where I sit it sounds like we are trying to rattle the trunk lid on our charger with the bass. Sounds like the speakers are on the verge of blowing out. Turn the volume down a tad so there isn’t so much overpowered distortion and it will clear a lot of that up
I was there too. Phil Bradley was their quarterback. He ended up playing baseball for the Mariners for a while. I did get autographs from John Bond, Johnnie Cooks, Micheal Haddix and Glen Young that day so all wasn’t lost. Still have that program.
Watched it all at work. Happened to be on the today show when everything started with the first plane. Had a friend send a link to 1010 WINS and listed to their radio broadcast at times as well.
I’m
a side story to somewhat join another thread. Friend and I along with his wife went to NYC...
Here’s how to settle this argument.
let’s get Kramer to bring the Kramer Reality tour short bus down to Jackson and lead everyone in this thread up to tour Jackson and….if the bus isn’t shot up and still has all four tires after an in depth look at Jacktown, roll up to the delta for a first...