Recent content by Piketownman

  1. P

    OT: Lucille Ball

    Watched reruns as a kid. Wasn’t a big fan, but my parents loved it. The whole show was a lot of yelling
  2. P

    Who is considered the Phillies greatest all-time closer?

    Yup! What a character. That picture says it all. Still brings tears to my eyes
  3. P

    Former Yankees SP Tommy John pens 'goodbye' letter to fans amid health issues; Update - died 8/15/26

    I used to bowhunt a farm just down the road from there. Drove by many times. Always regretted never stopping and visiting. It looked awesome and was a really cool idea. Would have been fun to participate. Whatever became of it?
  4. P

    People I'm tired of hearing about

    Doug in the Liberty Mutual commercials. And the emu. And the word guy. I know it’s about people you’re tired of hearing about, but I’m tired of hearing these commercials
  5. P

    How fun was that 1996 Kickoff Classic vs USC?

    That sounds about right
  6. P

    How fun was that 1996 Kickoff Classic vs USC?

    Yeah and I’ve hated that Notre Dame loving twerp from channel 27 ever since. Dennis Owens hated Penn State. Still remember his excitement reporting his big “scoop”.
  7. P

    OT: Happy Birthday!

    Without him, I wouldn’t know how to greet my doctor for an office visit
  8. P

    Happy National Pennsylvania Day, '26

    Another Hallmark holiday. Where do we send our cards?
  9. P

    Smoke

    Here’s a map. Basically all of Canada is burning
  10. P

    Smoke

    Up here on the mountain behind Linglestown (Harrisburg area) it’s really bad. Smells and looks like a forest fire moving in. Neighbor is working on his roof smoking a cigar 😂
  11. P

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    Next time he takes the mat perhaps this could be his walk out music
  12. P

    Has anyone heard this will Jack Ham's last season?

    Yes I meant play by play. I’d be okay with any of the aforementioned former players as commentators.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips