Recent content by PikeCat15

  1. P

    Whos going to Indy?

    Heading up Friday morning. Have tickets for Friday. Buying tickets for Sunday today and if they lose can sell. But I won't be selling. CATS
  2. P

    Who Will Have More Fans In Indy For Midwest Regional Kentucky or Tennessee.

    No way UK is outnumbered by any fanbase in Indy. I bought my tickets after we won the first game (big gamble I know) and I bet I-65 north will be packed with UK license plates on Friday. Can't wait.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade