Recent content by phunterd

  1. P

    FB: Auburn Staff member arrested Theft Trade secrets

    I thought the same thing. Dude looks like a young BTK.
  2. P

    Stoops returning to Neyland Stadium this Saturday

    Tennessee was Stoops’ kryptonite. Most games we played against them the last ~8 years of his career were an even matchup, or in our favor, and we went 2-6. The only times we were clearly outmatched were 2022 and his last two years when it fell apart.
  3. P

    One big difference between Stein and Stoops teams...

    Yep. If Stoops had been able to put together just a top 40 offense, we routinely would’ve been a 9-10 win team. The defense was always solid. We just couldn’t consistently score.
  4. P

    Where does this win rank for you?

    I get the outcome of 24 and 25 spoiled it, but a lot of people here are glossing over the win against #6 Ole Miss and Kiffin two years ago. I’m 34 so I’ll go with: 1) 2007 LSU 2) 2018 Florida 3) 2007 Louisville 4) 2026 Texas A&M 5) 2016 Louisville 6) 2021 Florida 7) 2011 Tennessee (I don’t...
  5. P

    UNC crap the bed again?

    As a Republican, I’m currently pretty pissed at the GOP so was likely going to sit out November. However, the brilliantly executed scheme to take down UNC might get me out to vote.
  6. P

    AD J Batt hires GM

    The bureaucracy does what it always does - get bigger.
  7. P

    FB: TEXAS A&M WEEK - WHY NOT US?

    Those defensive stats are atrocious. I was at least hoping for decent offensive stats to offset though… Let’s see if we can put up a respectable performance Saturday.
  8. P

    Stein say something controversial....?

    I’m not offended by Stein’s comments but he could’ve worded that much better. Last week, we had all of kids with us and they’re 9 and younger. I don’t want some profane idiot(s) around us. It’s not enjoyable.
  9. P

    Ticket advice (football)

    https://www.on3.com/boards/threads/1-lsu-and-florida-ticket-for-sale-aisle-seat.8958838/
  10. P

    Gen Z sports betting

    Hell that’s already happening - OnlyFans.
  11. P

    Gen Z sports betting

    Gambling is a tremendously negative impact on our society. It’s never been this ubiquitous before. A lot of young men’s lives are being destroyed by it.
  12. P

    FB: Stop playing My Old Kentucky Home

    I don’t disagree with what you said. But that’s not the same statement as your original post which is that tradition is dumb and holds the world back. Tradition is the glue that holds societies, cultures, and civilizations together. Without it, there’s no constant that ties together a people or...
  13. P

    FB: Stop playing My Old Kentucky Home

    Our world and culture needs to revert back to tradition quite a bit. Change for the sake of change isn’t a guaranteed improvement. Tradition is usually that way for a reason - it’s stood the test of time.
  14. P

    FB: Stop playing My Old Kentucky Home

    They’ve played it before football games for at least 25 years. I didn’t go to games before that so can’t speak about pre 2002.
  15. P

    FB: Stop playing My Old Kentucky Home

    No. Cool tradition. Beautiful song. Everyone enjoys it. And I can hear that one guy yell “EVERYBODY” before the chorus from across the stadium. I don’t know who he is. But he’s the hero we need, not deserve.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive
  5. 05 High School Arkansas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 4